This Privacy Notice is designed to assist you in understanding how Figue Acquisition, LLC. (“Figue”, “we”, “us” “our”) collects, uses, and safeguards the information you provide us when you visit our website (https://www.figue.com/) (the “Site”), use the services we provide on the Site (together, the “Services”), and in our stores. This Notice also explains the choices you have regarding our use of your information.
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, personal information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following categories and types of personal information
- Identifiers, such as your name, email, postal address, account name, and phone number;
- Financial information, like your credit card number or debit card number you’ve used in a transaction with us;
- Commercial information, like products you purchased, considered, or viewed on our Site
- Internet activity, like your online identifier, IP address, browsing history, search history, click history, information about how you navigate within our Services and which elements of our Services you use the most; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about you to reflect your preferences and characteristics.
We collect personal information about you automatically when you:
- Log data. Our servers automatically record certain information sent by your browser, such as your web page or resource request, your IP address, your referring/exit URLs, your browser type and operating system, and the date and time of your request. We also collect your search criteria and shopping history.
Information we collect about you from third parties:
- We collect your personal information from social media and video sharing sites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube. This includes your email address if you sign-up to our newsletters and your username or handle if you follow Figue’s social media accounts.
- When you use the Google Maps service on our Site to locate our nearest store or retailer, we may use collected geolocation data.
- We also use a social media reporting tool, which provides us with user names and handles of our social media followers.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and process your personal information when you:
- Visit our Site. When you visit our Site, we collect your internet activity. We collect this information so that we may:
- Measure and provide you with optimized targeted advertising
- Conduct data analytics
- Improve our Services
- The legal basis for this processing is your consent and you can revoke your consent at any time by clearing cookies on your device (see How to Opt Out of Cookies, below) and then selecting ‘opt out’ when the cookie banner represents on your device or by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of our marketing emails.
- Make a purchase.
- If you make a purchase on our Site, we collect your identifiers, financial information, commercial information, internet activity, and inferences from those categories.
- If you make a purchase at one of our stores, we collect your identifiers, financial information, commercial information, possibly other personal information provided by you, and inferences from those categories.
- When you make a purchase either on our Site or in our stores, we collect this information so that we may:
- Communicate with you and receive, process, confirm, send, and track your order
- Provide you with an optimized customer experience
- Inform you of our new products and offers
- The legal basis for this processing is performance of our contract with you.
Contact Us. When you contact us by phone, email, WhatsApp, brand social accounts, or by live chat, we collect your identifiers, inferences from this category of information, and any other information you would like to share with us. If available, we also collect your internet activity information and commercial information. We collect this information so that we can:
- Communicate with you concerning your questions, comments, or concerns
- Troubleshoot where necessary, diagnose technical and service problems, and address any issues you have with our Site or Services
- Provide personalized customer service support
- Process returns.
- The legal basis for this processing is performance of our contract with you.
- Create an account with us. When you create an account, we collect your identifiers, so that we may:
- Create and manage your online user account
- Maintain your purchase history
- Provide you with access to services such as our wish list or leaving items in your bag
- The legal basis for this processing is performance of our contract with you.
- Apply for employment. When you apply for employment, we collect your identifiers, employment information, your education information, and any other information you decide to share with us. We collect this information so that we may communicate with you and assess your qualifications for the position for which you applied. The legal basis for this processing is the processing is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps at your request before entering a contract.
When you sign up for our marketing emails. When you sign up for our marketing emails, we collect your identifiers, so that we may send you newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is your consent and you can revoke your consent at any time by unsubscribing from the footer of our marketing emails or emailing
Accept an invitation to join a loyalty program. If you are included in a loyalty program, we process your identifiers, commercial information, financial information, internet activity information, and inferences from those categories. We collect this information so that we may:
- Communicate with you
- Track your purchases to confirm your eligibility on an annual basis
- The legal basis for this processing is performance of our contract with you.
Maintain and improve our business, Site, and Services. To maintain and improve our overall business, we collect your identifiers, commercial information, and internet activity information. We collect this information so that we may:
- Administer our Site and improve our Site usability
- Track user movements on our Site
- Gather broad demographic data for aggregate use for benchmarking and marketing.
- The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests in improvement of the Services.
In the processing of your personal information, we may also use your personal information to defend our rights and the rights of others, to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law as, and for other limited circumstances as described in How We Share Your Information.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND WHY
- Required: These cookies are required for making use of the Services. These cookies include security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use, and protect user data from unauthorized parties as well as session cookies that remember your log-in session so you can move easily within the Services.
- Functional: These cookies record some of your activity on the Services as well as information about your device, such as what browser you are running and what pages you access. This information helps us and our third party service providers diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
We also use pixels and tags to understand user trends so that we can provide an optimal browsing and shopping experience for our customers. Through these trackers we also process click through information from our marketing emails to our Site.
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our website by clicking on the Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your device to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel, on our website as well as other websites on which Facebook Pixel is installed, is also stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. Such sharing may be deemed a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads and sharing by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity page. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance here. For European users, please visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF COOKIES
Behavioral or Interest-Based Advertising Generally
Figue does not presently use Ad Choices. To learn more about the use of your information for behavioral advertising, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance (https://digitaladvertisingalliance.org/) or the Network Advertising Initiative, (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
Some mobile devices provide options to opt out of behavioral advertising, such as the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting on iOS devices or setting to “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” on Android devices.
Please note that these actions will not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
See http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ for information about how Google uses the information provided to Google Analytics. You can control the information provided to Google and opt out of certain ads provided by Google by using any of the methods set forth here or using the Google Analytics opt out browser add-on here.
You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity page. For European users, please visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
You may limit the collection of your information through cookies by opting-out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/. However, please note certain features of the Site may not work if you delete or disable cookies, such as our Live Chat service. You can use the browser that you are using to view this Site to enable, disable, or delete Cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Each web browser is different. For information on reviewing or deleting cookies from specific browsers, click on the appropriate browser: Firefox, Firefox IOS, Firefox Android, Safari, Safari Mobile, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera.
If you reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of the Site may not function properly.
If you choose to opt out, we will place an “opt-out cookie” on your computer. The “opt-out cookie” is browser specific and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for some cookies that are important to how our websites and mobile apps work (“essential cookies”). If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with our service providers and other third parties as described below:
- Advertising partners. We may share your identifiers, commercial information, internet activity, and inferences regarding the described categories with our advertising partners. We share this information so that we may:
- Deliver more relevant ads and promotional messages to you
- Understand your interests and preferences so that we can deliver relevant advertisements to you.
- Within Figue. We may share your identifiers, commercial information, internet activity information, and inferences regarding the described categories of information within our corporate family, such as our subsidiaries or affiliates to the extent permitted by law. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in carrying out or business operations efficiently.
- Service Providers. We may share your identifiers, financial information, internet activity information, commercial information, and inferences regarding the described categories of information, with our service providers (including our website developers, IT services, email marketing platforms, social media reporting tools, financial institutions, and distribution and delivery services) to perform services for or on our behalf. We share this information in order to perform marketing activities and back in stock notifications, conduct surveys, validate your employment application, deliver your order, notify you with updates regarding your order, and troubleshoot. The legal basis for this sharing is our legitimate interest in providing the Services more efficiently.
- Corporate Reorganization. In the event we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, your personal information would be part of the assets shared with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. If we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, personal information would be part of the liquidation assets and we would share it with third parties in the course of such proceedings. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in carrying out our business operations.
- For legal purposes. We will share personal information where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal processes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or contractual obligations; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law. The legal basis for this processing is compliance with a legal obligation applicable to us, our legitimate interest in compliance with other laws applicable to Figue, and our legitimate interest in the protection of the rights of others.
- With Your Consent. Apart from the reasons identified above, we may request your permission to use or share your personal information for a specific purpose. We will notify you and request consent before you provide the personal information, or before the personal information you have already provided is used or shared for such purpose. You can revoke your consent at any time.
Sharing in the past 12 months:
For a Business Purpose
In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose with the following categories of third parties:
- We have disclosed your identifiers and internet activity information to companies that provide us with IT systems support.
- We have disclosed your identifiers, financial information, and customer records information to data analytics providers and other third parties to help perform services, including, maintaining or servicing customer accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, providing email communications, providing delivery services, and hosting our Site.
- We have disclosed your identifiers, and internet activity information to IT support and data analytics providers to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to identify and repair Site errors that impair functionality.
For a Sale. Certain sharing we engage in may be considered a sale under the California Consumer Privacy Act. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have sold your internet or other electronic network activity collected via cookies to data analytics providers and ad networks. You may opt-out of the use of these cookies by following the instructions in How To Opt Out Of Cookies below.
We have also disclosed personal information you have shared with us, like your identifiers and commercial information, with our corporate family, including our affiliates, to exchange business intelligence. In both circumstances, we may also share inferences made from the aforementioned categories of personal information. You may opt-out of this sharing practice by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is stored securely, both in electronic and physical form, and otherwise protect it from misuse, interference and loss caused by unauthorized access, modification or disclosure with security measures such as access controls. Our employees and agents are obliged to treat any personal information held by us confidentially.
Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any security questions, please contact us at the Contact Information: email@example.com
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request deletion of your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your personal information until the earlier of (i) the information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided; or (ii) we delete your information pursuant to your request. We retain your personal information for longer periods for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or as necessary to protect our legal rights or for certain business requirements. Below are some more specific reasons we would retain some data for longer periods of time:
- Security, Fraud & Abuse Prevention. For example, to protect you, other people, and us from fraud, abuse, and unauthorized access.
- Financial Record-Keeping. When you make a payment to us we are often required to retain this information for a longer period of time for purposes of accounting, dispute resolution, and compliance with tax, anti-money laundering, and other financial regulations
- Comply With Legal or Regulatory Requirements. To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, as required to enforce our terms of service, including investigation of potential violations
- Direct Communications With Us. If you have directly communicated with us, we may retain reasonable records of those communications.
Even if you delete your account or personal information, please keep in mind that the deletion by our third-party providers may not be immediate and that the deleted information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
YOUR CHOICE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Marketing. We may use your identifiers to provide you with relevant consumer information, notify you of products, store openings and offers that may be of interest to you. You must opt in to receive these communications, but if you change your mind, you may opt out of receiving all marketing information from us at any time. You can do this by:
Following the instructions at the bottom of our Newsletter communications
Login to your online account to manage our marketing communications
Contact Customer Service to remove you
It may take up to 48 hours for your status to be updated on our systems. Please be advised that Back In Stock notifications are not associated with the Newsletter, you will need to contact Customer Service to be removed from this notification list for each item you have requested.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), grants certain rights to California residents. If our processing of your personal information is subject to the CCPA, you are entitled to the following rights:
Right to Access. You have the right to request what personal information we have collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you within the preceding twelve (12) months.
Right to Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information to third parties. Figue does not have actual knowledge that it sells personal information of minors under the age of sixteen (16) years.
Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment if and when you exercise your rights to access, delete, or opt-out under the CCPA.
If you are a California resident and want to submit a request to know your personal information, a request to delete your personal information, or a request to opt out of our sharing your personal information, please go to email@example.com. Please be advised that these rights are not absolute and are subject to some exceptions. In our response to you, should an exception exist, we will communicate which exception applies.
You must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected the personal information and describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly evaluate and respond to it. If we are not able to verify your identity for access and deletion requests with the information provided, we may ask you for additional pieces of information.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. If you are an authorized agent making a request on behalf of another individual, you must provide us with signed documentation that you are authorized to act on behalf of that individual.
Your Nevada Rights
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of our current or future sale of certain personal information. We do not currently sell your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales, as defined by Nevada law, by contacting us at to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line and body of your message.
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation
If our processing of your personal data is subject to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the following rights under the GDPR:
Right to Access. You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right has some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the personal information we process.
Right to You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Right to Erasure. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. See Your Choice With Respect To Your Personal Information for additional ways you can restrict processing of your personal information.
Right to Object to Processing. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to processing of your personal information, which is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests. See Your Choice With Respect To Your Personal Information for additional ways you can object to processing of your personal information.
Right to Data Portability. This only applies to personal information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us from one organization to another, or give it to you.
Right to Lodge a Complaint. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
This Site and our Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect or share information from children. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18), we will delete the personal information. If you believe we have personal information on individuals under the age of eighteen (18), please contact us at the contact information provided below.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, you can contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-618-0476