Credited Internship – School Credit is required for 3-month internship
Do you want to work in a cool, fast-growing womenswear brand? Do you have a passion for all things social media? If this sounds like you, here’s your perfect job!
About You: You are obsessed with all thing’s fashion, travel, and social media. You have strong communication and writing skills with excellent grammar and spelling. You are highly organized with attention to detail to ensure completing tasks in a timely manner. You are able to multi-task, embrace change, and take direction well with a forward-thinking and self-starter attitude.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Community Engagement • Engage with, like and answer comments, direct messages and tagged photos across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Twitter
- Ensure to engage with all influencer posts across platforms
- Assist with content calendar creation and management
- Handle reposting UGC and relevant articles on IG stories
- Brainstorm content ideas for feed, story, and alternate platforms
- Assist team in sourcing new brand partners coordinating giveaways, winners, and shipments
- Identify relevant new social conversations to participate in so that the brand is showing up in social spaces that potential fans/customers are.
- Assist social team in communicating with brand community groups (end consumers and wholesale accounts): posting announcements, answering questions, and sharing surveys
- Create surveys and polls based on team needs through Google Forms and Survey Monkey - Compile and communicate results to team lead
- Assist social team in sourcing and creating content across platforms and compiling UGC content for reposting
- Contribute ideas on how to innovate social content on Instagram, Stories, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest
- Aid with social channel management when needed, including but not limited to posting and scheduling Miscellaneous
- Coordinate shipments of products for social initiatives to brand partners, retail partners, community groups, etc.
- Assist social team in pulling metrics for reporting: bi-monthly, monthly and campaigns across all social platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest
- Assist in any other tasks needed by the social team Requirements: • Currently studying or has a degree in communications or related form of study with strong grammatical and writing skills. • Previous social media internships/experience desired. •This role may report in person and candidate should be comfortable with in-person meetings
Submit your resume by emailing email@example.com with SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN in the subject line